Silverstar J
Tandem - Silverstar J

Ads

Report Abuse

Silverstar J

Tandem

Post a Comment

Tandem 





Hi! My name is Kate Herling and I'm the founder and CEO of Tandem Drink Mix and Slow Ride Instant Coffee. Both products were made for the busy mom, who didn't want to sacrifice convenience over taste!

I had the idea of Tandem while I was 4 months pregnant. I was constantly lugging around my water bottle but not actually drinking it. Acutely aware of the benefits of drinking water and staying hydrated but I had a hard time constantly drinking plain water.  As an avid consumer of flavored waters and sparkling seltzers,  I was searching for an eco-friendly, healthier option, essentially a drink mix so I could cut down on my packaging. However most of the existing drink mixes either had electrolytes (essentially added salt) which required added sugar and sweeteners. I couldn't believe there wasn't a drink mix that didn't have either out on the market! Hence the idea for Tandem.
While Tandem is a better-for-you product, I believed we can also be a better-for-the earth and better-for- community company.

My inspiration for Slow Ride Instant Coffee happened much the same way, where I knew there had to be a faster way to make delicious coffee. Slow Ride is on a mission to transport you to the highlands of Vietnam where our beans are meticulously grown and harvested, roasted by master Vietnamese coffee roasters and ready to drink in an instant. We strive to use the freshest ingredients, pay workers a living wage, and be supply chain plastic free and carbon negative by 2022. 






Related Posts

Post a Comment