Silverstar J
Liane V Beauty - Silverstar J

Ads

Report Abuse

Silverstar J

Liane V Beauty

Post a Comment

Liane V Beauty

Liane V Beauty

Liane V Beauty

 

Lashes have the unique ability to transform your look, it makes me feel confident and in control when I'm about to do a show. That’s why I wanted to design lashes for everyone, to allow people to feel confident and empowered by their everyday routine. I also wanted to make sure the beauty world had a brand of lashes that are completely vegan, cruelty-free, and beginner-friendly. I want you guys to actually feel comfortable (as well as beautiful) wearing them!

Liane V Beauty offers classic strip lashes for $20, magnetic lashes for $25, magnetic lash clusters (one of the first in the industry) for $30, and a magnetic liner for $15.

We are currently offering a 18% commission to our affiliates!


Related Posts

Post a Comment